Top 7 Food (Lovers) Mother’s Day Gifts
“Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.” – Alan D. Wolfelt
Mother’s Day is one of the most important holidays of the year. It’s an opportunity to celebrate the remarkable women in our lives. My mother, my grandmother, and my wife have loved and supported me in so many ways. It’s because of their faith in me that I have had the confidence to follow my dreams and pursue them to the fullest. (If you see tears in my eyes it’s just allergies!)
For these reasons—and so many more—I strive to make Mother’s Day truly special. Now, I come from a family of foodies who enjoy cooking, baking, entertaining, and anything that brings people around the table. So this year, I have my eye on a few chef-approved gifts that any mother would love.
Here’s to all the moms out there who deserve a wonderful day and a delicious gift…
Food Gifts Your Mom Will Love!
- Fortnum & Mason’s Mother’s Day Tea Blend: Whether or not your mom likes to cook, she’ll love sipping a special blend made in her honor.
- The Week Off: Yes, you can give Mom the perfect gift: a week off from cooking, with a Mother’s Day gift certificate from The Austin Artisan. Let us prepare gourmet meals so Mom doesn’t have to! Plus, she gets to pick what’s on her customized menu! Contact us for details.
- Famille Rose Cake Plate: This one is for the baker who appreciates serving her homemade sweets with a little style.
- Himalayan Salt Block: This versatile mineral-rich salt block puts an inventive twist on searing, grilling, and chilling.
- Bob Kramer Knives: If your Mom is a serious cook, she will seriously love a professional-grade knife from this collection. It’s my absolute favorite!
- A Gourmet Charcuterie Board: Make your own using our charcuterie board guide that features some of our favorite local Austin products! Don’t forget to add some of Honey Doe Farm’s goat brie. Veldhuizen Cheese Shop’s redneck cheddar cheese is an absolute must as well!
- A Wine & Tasting Experience: Kuhlman Cellars is one of our favorite Austin wineries. You can book a wine and food tasting experience featuring gourmet dishes made by The Austin Artisan. Or, just snag a bottle of Mom’s favorite varietal!
The Austin Artisan is a personal chef company that puts healthy, gourmet meals on your table effortlessly. We proudly service the greater Austin area, Westlake, Downtown, Tarrytown, Lakeway, Bee Caves, Cedar Park, and Round Rock. Let us create a menu for you–click here to explore the possibilities!
Posted in: Personal Chef Service