5 Foodie Gifts for Mother’s Dayby Michael Wards
“Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.” – Alan D. Wolfelt
Mother’s Day is one of the most important holidays of the year, because it’s an opportunity to celebrate the remarkable women in our lives. My mother, my grandmother and my wife have loved and supported me in so many ways. It’s because of their faith in me that I have had the confidence to follow my dreams and pursue them to the fullest. (If you see tears in my eyes it’s just allergies!)
For these reasons—and so many more—I strive to make Mother’s Day truly special. Now, I come from a family of foodies who enjoy cooking, baking, entertaining and anything that brings people around the table. So this year, I have my eye on a few chef-approved gifts that any mother would love.
Here’s to all the moms out there who deserve a wonderful day and a delicious gift…
Top 5 Foodie Gifts for Mother’s Day
- Fortnum & Mason’s Mother’s Day Tea Blend: Whether or not Mom likes to cook, she’ll love sipping a special blend made in her honor.
- Himalayan Salt Block: This versatile mineral-rich salt block puts an inventive twist on searing, grilling and chilling.
- Bob Kramer Knives: If your Mom is a serious cook, she will seriously love a professional-grade knife from this collection. It’s my absolute favorite!
- Stoneware & Porcelain Cake Plate: This one’s for the baker who appreciates serving her homemade sweets with a little style.
- The Week Off: Yes, you can give Mom the week off with a Mother’s Day gift certificate from The Austin Artisan. Let us prepare a week of meals so Mom doesn’t have to! Contact us for details.